We're looking to hire on contract, a mobile application developer who would help us build an email client for mobile phones.
Email client will have following features:
1) Connect to server to download emails
2) Connect to server to send emails
3) Interface for writing emails and attaching pictures.
4) Other usual email client features.
Please note that we will want you to show your mobile applications (games, softwares, anything else) to discuss further. The scope of work will be finalized while we discuss with you.
Please dont forget to provide references to your mobile application development projects, and examples of your work.
Your applications MUST run on all mobile phones, so compatibility is a major thing.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Saturday Aug 29, 2009 11:25:17 AM:
Hi, Many bidders have not submitted a working, downloadable/verifiable example of their work, so we will request them to please contact us only if they have downloadable/installable working applications which we can verify and test before we discuss any further with them. We have a series of projects, but they belong to developers who can work equally hard with us to qualify for getting projects. If you think you can do this, please submit fully working and downloable/installable examples of mobile applications you have built, and we will give you a call. Thanks