Modify Flexwiki ([[url removed, login to view]]) so that it has a user GUI interface that:
1. Allows the administrator to set up/change/delete users. This routine would tie in with Flexwiki's existing user registration.
2. Allows the administrator to set up groups/roles and assign users to them. This would tie in with Flexwiki's existing handling of groups/roles.
3. Enhances (replaces the current .aspx page) the namespace creation function so that:
a. Namespaces can be deleted by an administrator.
b. Namespace user authorization can be defined at the GUI level.
4. Ensure that Flexwiki looks for user authentication at both the page and namespace levels for each page delivery. This is what we understand is currently does, but the successful bidder needs to confirm this.
Wherever possible, these modifications are to be done in such a way as to not require changes to the Wiki core code. For example, the GUI would be a new, separate .aspx page.
The successful bidder will likely have some experience with FlexWiki.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows .NET Framework 1.1