I have attached a detailed outline of what the program must be capable of doing and we also have the following additional requirements. THESE REQUIREMENTS HAVE BEEN MODIFIED SINCE OUR ORIGINAL POST SO PLEASE REVIEW THEM IN DETAIL. WE HAVE ALSO PROVIDED A LINK TO A MOVIE THAT DEMONSTRATES SOME OF THE FUNCTIONALITY WE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE BUILT INTO THE PROGRAM:
· Must be capable of directly interfacing with Microsoft Outlook Calendar so that data flows bi-directionally. In other words, changes made in Outlook get written to the leads program and vice versa. Must be done in a way that color coding and all other functionality available in Outlook can be emulated in the leads program.
· Must be capable of exporting data directly into Calyx POINT, a third party mortgage processing software, so that data entry can be minimized (see [[url removed, login to view]])
· Must be capable of being hosted on a server in our office, but have web based access. In other words, we want users to be able to access the program from a web browser as opposed to coming in through a VPN, or Remote Desktop. Must also have the ability to block access from an IP address outside of a range or list we specify.
The link below will show the movie file:
<[url removed, login to view]>
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Microsoft SQL dbase, Windows Server 2003 and above, in all 3.0 Internet Explorer and Netscape versions.