1) move_mouse_to (X,Y): moves mouse pointer to the (X,Y) position
2) left_click (): simulates a left click where the mouse pointer is
3) right_click (): simulates a right-click where the mouse pointer is
4) left_DoubleClick ( delay_between_clicks): simulates a left double click where the mouse pointer is
All functions must work with the latest available building of PHP under WinXP/Vista, must be written as far as possible in PHP, and wether PHP is not possible for some parts, in C/C++ or VisualBasic. For the eventaul non-PHP outside scripts/classes/libraries, both source code and object code must be included.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP and Windows Vista
PHP latest stable building in command line mode