**_MySpace content analysis tool_**
1. The should access a sample of random profiles pages on [url removed, login to view] (I should be able to define the sample size). You can randomize a 6 or 7 digits user ID:
[[url removed, login to view]**3448478**]
And go to that page. You will either get an invalid ID, a valid profile that is closed only to friends or a valid public profile. If you get to a public profile you continue.
For each public profile you encounter, the system retrieves the HTML of the page and makes a list of all the _domains_ that appear on the page.
After the you reach the specified number of public profiles (sample size) the system generates a csv report that show the total number of times each domain appeared in the sample profiles.
Since the sample needs to be big (1,000s or 10,000s or accounts) its better if the system can run in some kind of a multi threading so several requests to myspace can happen at the same time.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) source code should also be supplied.
I want to be able to run it from my own computer is it should run on windows XP.