I hace a cell that has three names in it. First name, middle name and last name. I want to extract all three names and place the first name into a newly created first name cell on the same row. I want to extract the middle name and place that middle name into a newly created middle name cell on the same row. And I want to extract the last name and place that last name into a newly created last name cell on the same row.
1) Extract first, middle and last name out of a cell.
2) Place first, middle and last name into appropriate column cells in same row
3) Since I have no experience creating macros, I'll need explicit instructions from you on how and where to place/insert your script into Excel 2003.
1) Excel 2003 macro that will execute from an icon in my toolbar
2) Explicit instructions on how to install and run your macro.
3) Assurance that your macro is virus free.
4) Macro should be able to batch process designated records within database.
5) I will want to test and confirm that your macro works.
Excel 2003/Windows XP