I need a VB.Net Class file (Use Visual [url removed, login to view] 2003)
The purpose of the Class file is use to edit a Microsft Word 9.0 file
- Edit Footer of the file.
- Edit company name of the file (Company name was in the first page on the file).
- Generate output file in 9.0 file (.doc) and .docx file
- Generate output file in PDF format.
The class must able to generate the output file in 9.0 or the lastest version .docx format.
The expected class file functions is
Sub New(inputFile As String, WordVersion As Integer)
Public Function SetCompanyName(CompanyName As String) As Boolean
Public Function SetFooter(strInput As String) As Boolean
Public Function SaveAs(outputStream As [url removed, login to view]) As Boolean
Public Function SaveAsPDF(outputStream As [url removed, login to view]) As Boolean
You can suggest the better way to do it.
Attached MS Word file (docx), this is the file as inputFile.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
VB.net programming language in Visual [url removed, login to view] 2003