I am about to make a new website and need a header graphic. The size is 860 x 200 and I have attached a zip file with some samples to help you.
The samples are:
[url removed, login to view] - This is a look at what the header sample graphic looks like when attached to a full website template.
[url removed, login to view] - This is the sample header graphic that came with the template. The only eason I include it is because it is used in the sample screenshot above and also shows the 860x200 size.
header [url removed, login to view] - I apologize for the hand-drawn slippiness but this is a very rough sketch of how I need the custom header graphic layed out.
Key features as you can see in [url removed, login to view]:
1. The cloud area over at the far left - This is roughly the area where I would like to show several people standing together with their arms crossed or something similar to that. Look at [url removed, login to view] for an example of this. Except in my graphic, I want them all blacked out so you cannot see who they are and maybe even put a white question mark over all their bodies. The idea here is these are expert people here who do not want their identities revealed.
2. Next to that is the name of the site, which I will tell you more about once we begin work on the graphic. Of course it needs to be highly readable yet stylized.
3. And to the right of that on the far right side is a block of text that I will tell you about when we begin work. Again, designed for maximum readability, yet stylized.
And that is basically the graphic I need. There are more details to the 3 things than what I mentioned, but they won't be important until we begin work.
I am very friendly and easy to work with and want to work closely with someone who understands how to make things look good while at the same time easy to read and look at.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).