Simple functions for posting and retrieving high scores online through a win32 game. Will require a few other stats besides scores to be able to be posted and retrieved. Score data should be encrypted when sending.
Functions are to be written in C++ and will be used directly in the game. Functions should be created for posting and retrieving high scores information or any other relevant information from a database.
Server will be mysql/php running off an apache server.
Feel free to ask any questions. Pricing is negotiable.
- modular C++, win32 code for sending and retrieving encrypted data to a server
- php server code to process any socket calls that the C++ part makes
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form(example of use, tests) as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Provide instructions for installing
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Win32, XP, Vista and windows 98