Online interface to enable changes to our program's source code: We have a program written in C# and need an online interface to allow customers to change certain parameters in the source code. Then the revised code should compile and the customer be provided with an .exe to download. Please see the deliverables below and attached process flow for more information (it may be more beneficial to firstly view the process flow). This project contains more than one aspect, i.e. programming, information security, etc. Preference will be given to bidders who can provide an end to end service. However, if you only wish to bid on some of the deliverables then please include details in your bid of the deliverables you cannot provide.
1) Complete and fully-functional working interface in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Implement method on web server to prevent unauthorized access to existing source code
3) Implement method for created exe to run one time over the web
4) Ability for customer to revisit the interface and make changes before final compiling.
5) Ecommerce capability by incorporating Paypal payments before customer can download the final program
6) Ability to set the number of times the final program can be run once downloaded to the customer's computer, with methods to reasonably prevent piracy.
7) Method for customer to purchase more activations of the program
8) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment, plus all source code provided.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on multiple platforms plus all source code provided.
9) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
The web components need to run on the current and current -1 versions of Internet Explorer, Netscape & Firefox. The client components need to run on Windows 2000 and higher. The ability to also run on Macs would be a plus (this option can be costed out seperately if you wish).