In an excel 2003 worksheet orders are sorted to get an overview.
The programming that has to be done, can be placed in 2 items:
b) Color code according to date
The attached worksheet has 3 "Sortering" (sort) pushbuttons.
Sort direction is top-down for all 3 pushbuttons.
1) "Ordre nr."? This one is working, sorting the order no.
2) "Leverings dato" has a pushbutton that should sort the projects in date order. If no date or text these shall be sorted first.
3) "El-ingeniør" has the third sort pushbutton, and sort with:
? 1 st priority: all "BWF" first, then all "CTN" and so on.
? 2 nd priority: "Leveringsdato" (Date)? If no date or text these shall be sorted first.
In the column "TASK STATUS", which are represented 2 places, the color of the cell should represent this color code:
- WHITE if no date is present to the left of the cell? ("TASK STATUS") or if todays date not is *overdue* compared? to the left of the cell? ("TASK STATUS")
- RED if todays date is *overdue*? compared to the date cell to the left and no "OK"? is present to the right of the cell ("TASK STATUS")?
- GREEN if there is an "OK"? present to the right of the cell ("TASK STATUS")
PS. With *overdue* there should be a cell used as OFFSET meaning the color change can be OFFSET meaning there can be inserted a value from 0-20 days.