Program to manage lists of keywords (wordlists) and domains
Purpose is to create a fast interface for managing large lists of data (keyword lists of domain name lists - 100,000+)
Data will be added to a master "Library" (just like itunes) and the user will have the ability to create sub lists (i.e. playlists) from items in the library
Here is an example of how it should look: [url removed, login to view]
There is a separate library for keywords and domains (just to keep them separate for organization purposes)
The program will also need a "shared" library option which should be retrieved from a remote mysql database you'll need to create
Programs functions in first version:
- Add keywords or domains to library
- Create a list (just like an itunes playlist)
- Rename a list
- Add keywords or domains to list
- Remove keywords or domains from a list
- Remove keywords or domains from a library
- Edit keywords or domains
- Search (works just like itunes search)
- Update button (looks for shared libraries on server)
More details will be provided after bid acceptance or in direct communication. When submitting bid please indicate what technologies will be used (i.e. for storage & viewing data) and experience with mac os x coding
We will also be looking for someone to continue working with ongoing for other os x projects
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.