**Access 2000 code module to import data from Outlook.
I use Outlook folders as a simple database using custom Outlook forms. This is fine to maintain the information but I want to use MS Access reports to print the records. By default, Access can link to Outlook folders and treat it as a table but it doesn't recognise customised fields.
My customised forms use a mixture of standard (ie. 'Subject', 'StartDate') fields and customised fields. The application should be able to cope with both.
The Outlook folder is stored in a .pst file.
The application should do the following:
- Allow the use to browse to the Outlook folder.
- Create a new, empty table in Access.
- Import each record from the Outlook folder to the new Access table
- The fields in the Access table should resemble the type of Outlook fields. eg. the standard Outlook field 'Note' should be imported into an Access Memo field.
The structure of the Access table should match the active fields in the Outlook form. ie. if the Outlook form has a field called 'UserID' then a field should be created in Access with the same name.
Typically there are only 10-50 records in the Outlook folder.
I've included a zipped .pst file containing a folder with customised fields for testing.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
MS Access 2000.