We want you to develop a MS Outlook plug-in which will allow to create / edit tasks.
- we provide to your API the information related to a new task to be created by sender (title, assign to, due date, optional document attachment,...)
- according to the receiptient actions for the task (accept task or not, status,...), you will be able send back logs either to a local application or to a web application or to MS Exchange Server
- thru your API, the task can be edited by the task sender
- optionnaly, a simple window within Outlook may list the pending tasks created by this application, with double click on an item from the list opening the task
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
>> Win 2K+ including Vista
>> Outlook 2003 and 2007
>> multi-lingual must be supported