Project involved creatively designing a perfume online website.
- Design a logo
- Add to cart button
- Alphabet search function and search box
- Billing information, invoice- packing list
- Checkout button
- configured sales tax
- contact us page with input form
- customized footer and header page
- email notification of order to seller and customer
- fully functional shopping cart with multiple ship locations
- Intergrated shippers UPS, Fedex, USPS
- custom navigation system
- multiple product images with pop up enlargement
- paypal payment option and secure cc processing with 128 ssl encryption
- set up tax
- good backend, with bulk mailing, backup of data, product management etc
To sum up above in a better one short line is, we want the site to look, feel, function exactly like [url removed, login to view]
There will be no feedback offered beyond what you see above. A proficient designer should be able to guage enough to work off the target website.
Please do not beyond the target price; its purely a waste of time for you and me as well.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).