We want to build a PHP/MySQL system for scheduling/managing appoinments to clients (CRM module), adding/assigning tasks to employees, and billing the clients and paying the employees.
There are two types of accounts (Admin and Employees). Admin is the one who controls the attributes of all sections. Employees are assigned the appointments, and are able to control the invoice total.
- - - - - -
Step 1: Admin will enter/search client's personal info, and client's job requirement. This info will be stored in the database for later scheduling and management.
Then, Admin will set the price for the entered job by selecting labor attributes. When admin selects an attribute, price is automatically added to the total.
(Note: each attribute has a set price/time entered by the admin originally).
Step 2: Assign the project to emplpyees based on availabile time slots and schedule of each employee. Admin can set different availability hours to each employee, and can also block certain hours every day of the week. Step3: After setting the appointment, Employees/Admin will be able to add notes and bill the client by charging their credit card and printing the invoice from the total page. Also Admin will be able to view employees assigned jobs, and pay them accordingly.
- - - - - - -
Further details are explained in the attachment.
I'm duplicating a ready made system, and I have taken screen shots of that system, included with the attachment for your consideration.
* Please Only clean coders! No Messy Stuff!
* I will not view your message if you do not bid!
* Please send links to your previous PHP/MySQL work with admin access if possible.
Waiting for all you creative guys out there.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows 98, SE, ME, NT, 2000, XP, XP Pro, Vista, All versions of Internet Explorer 3, 4.0 and newer ones. Mac OSX Explorer, Netscape, Mozilla, linux, etc.