Basically I want a PHP/MySQL weblog. I have the design and I think all or most of the pages are designed. I just need someone to go in and use PHP to program the backend. Please visit this site [url removed, login to view] That is my install of pMachine which has the functionality that I desire. If you visit <[url removed, login to view]> you will see my creation but there is no functionality. Some of the links work from where I designed the page but thats it. Anyone should be able to create a username and password and a profile and should be able to post new blogs. All users should be able to comment without registering however if the user is logged in and registered their name will already appear on the comment page. Please remember this is only for the comment part. I want the calendar where you can click on a date to see the blogs from that date.
I have the blog layout designed and it can be viewed at: [url removed, login to view] All I need is someone to automate it with the features found at <[url removed, login to view]>... Here is a breakdown of what the links should do:
1) Log-In (Allows user to log in to post a new weblog
2) Your Profile (User can view/edit their profile
3) Members (View an entire list of members and view their profiles
4) Post Blog (Post their own blog if registered and logged in)
5) Stats should show the total number of blogs, comments and members
6) Archives (Show archived blogs)
There needs to be an admin center where I can view/edit member information and edit/add weblogs. In this same place I should be able to add my own blog.
There might be more that I cant think of.. Just visit the link and see how it all works then impliment if on the new design I have..
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
PHP version 4.2.2 and 4.3.3 compatable and MySQL database