phprofession is a PHP module which runs on apache, with mySQL and PHP. (<[url removed, login to view]>.) I need the capability to run it on IIS with mySQL and PHP. I would also like to integrate it with PostNuke which is running on IIS as well. I saw a completed project here related to variations of user access rights as well as PostNuke integration. ([url removed, login to view]) I would like basically the same thing, except the capability to run on IIS rather than Linux. I'd like to test the module by mid Jan. Please bid.
(As posted in original project bid request)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
4) Make module compliant with postnuke coding guidelines
5) Make module Compliant with version [url removed, login to view] and up
6) Make sure the admin section of the phprofession module can create groups and set permissions or can at least read the groups and permissions so that we can assign them
7)Have unlimited permission groups but lets start with
- User (exists already of course)
- Recruiter I
- Recruiter II
- Recruiter III
8) A User is a person that is looking for jobs. So when a user is logged in he/she should only have access to job seeking functions. Btw any body who has ever created a pn account is automatically a user for phprofesion.
9) Recruiter I is somebody who looks for resumes. The Recruiter I should be able to search resumes but should not be able to post jobs
10) Recruiter II can post jobs but cannot search resumes
11) Recruiter III can post jobs and search resumes.
12) Document all changes made (log)
13) Try to keep the current module in tact as much as possible but make sure you write down changes. If the open sources project releases any new version we want to be able to upgrade if we want. Advice me at the end whether it still makes sence to look for upgrades or whether I should develop from now on the module on my own.
14) redesign any processes within the phprofession module that do not allow us to implement the above
15) The module right now has no option for countries to be added. Please add this feature too.
Windows 2ooo Server, IIS 5, mySQL, PHP and PostNuke compliant coding as well as stand alone capable PHP code with mySQL backend support.