I need a windows print driver that does the following:
1) Acts like a normal print driver to the end user.
2) Converts document into TIFF format.
3) Does HTTP call to authenticate user against centrally held DB.
4) If HTTP authentication passes application should make an authenticated FTP connection to server and upload TIFF document.
5) Confirmation to screen.
Fairly simple stuff - doesn't need to look special.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows - XP, Vista.