Produced a 3 exterior perspective of single or double storey house to Australian standards together with an enhanced 2D coloured floorplan we are after high quality artificial 3D perspectives and 2D floorplans created with a semi-photorealistic rendering style.. We have attached samples of the level of work we require and work must be produced based on samples provided to the same quality level or payment will not be made..
A sample of work must be provided that has previously been completed similar to the samples shown so we can understand your work ability so we arnt wasting our time or your time..
If successful and you have the same level of output standard/quality there will also be additional exclusive ongoing work on a weekly basis.. We are looking at a quick turnaround of approx 3 days after acceptance...
Please view the quility of work standard/output we require in the attached examples...
Additional works will be given on an ongoing basis... Once ouput has been satisfied...
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Apr 5, 2007 4:46:52 PM:
Have posted the dwg files to loo at...
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Apr 6, 2007 8:07:37 AM:
Sorry for the last incorrect post.. But the the townhouse plans dwg file of proposed output perspective renders has been posted and is definitly online... Happy Easter...
Output low resolution proofs and high resolution final images...