We need a product logo, splashscreen that displays when the product (which is desktop application) starts up, and application icons.
The product is called Electric Shoebox and it is a combination of a digital photo organizer and photo sharing system. It is for Windows, only.
The style we are looking for is something in the Windows XP style, but more detailed, but not busy. I think the standard XP look looks a little plain when blown up to something that is bigger than an icon.
XP style guide:
[url removed, login to view]
Please submit a link to your portfolio. Any bids without a portfolio will be ignored. If you submit a list of websites, please indicate exactly what portions of the web site you did.
If you can give us watermarked proposals of a concept logo, that would be great.
The product logo should be roughly 160x160 (max dimensions) in size and should look good if scaled down to 128x128.
Logo should be provided in Illustrator and PSD format
1. Aprox 500 pixels in width
2. Rectangular in dimensions but not a "strip"
3. Cutout is fine
4. Try to reuse the product logo in a more elaborate scene.
5. Preferably done in layers, so composition can be modified later. PSD and Illustrator format.
1. The application icon sizes should be 16x16, 32x32, and 48x48.
a. Each icon should be provided in 2 depths
i) 24-bit with 8bit alpha (32-bit)
ii) 8-bit (256 colors) with 1-bit transparency
Care should be taken that the icon at depth ii still looks
reasonably good and jagged edges are cleaned up
b. Icons should be provided in Illustrator and PSD format
1) All graphics in original format such as PSD or Illustrator.
2) Icons should also be provided in original format and in Windows .ICO format
3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.