A utility program that imports Quickbooks IIF files into a Quickbooks QBW database.
1. Compatible with Quickbooks 2003 and 2004.
2. Written in C#.
3. Main form contains 3 navigation boxes labeled "Invoices", "Purchase Orders" and "Customers".
4. Main form contains 2 buttons labeled "Import" and "Purge".
1. Quickbooks 2003 or 2004 is installed.
2. Each IIF file contains one invoice, one purchase order or one customer.
1. Double-clicking on the "Invoices" text box invokes a FolderBrowserDialog which allows the user to select a folder containing Invoice IIF files, and then writes the path to the folder in the text box. Alternatively, the user may manually type the path into the text box.
2. Similarly, double-clicking on the "Purchase Orders" or "Customers" text box allows the user to select a folder containing purchase order or customer IIF files.
3. Clicking on the "Import" button imports all customers in the customers folder, all invoices in the invoices folder, and all purchase orders in the purchase order folder selected above. Customers are imported prior to invoices.
4. After the import process is complete a popup message displays the number of invoices, purchase orders and customers imported.
5. If an error occurs during the import of any file, a popup message is displayed giving the type (invoice, purchase order or customer) and the file name of the IIF file on which the error occurred.
6. Clicking the "Purge" button prompts the user to confirm the action, and then if confirmed, deletes all IIF files in the invoices, purchases orders and customers folders.
1. Please do not send executables for evaluation or review. The source code must be included.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Quickooks 2003, 2004