I need a nice feature rich analysis program for real estate investors. This should be a stand alone application preferably done with eclipse. I would prefer it work on both windows and mac, but just windows is fine for now. This program needs to have an interface similar to itunes, it will need to calculate income and expenses and generate a report that can be saved as a .pdf with a picture of the property, some graphs, etc... to give to a lender. It needs to be able to produce several different reports, such as cashflow, ammortization schedule, appreciation growth, etc... It needs to be easy to add additional graphs in the future as needed. I would like it to have a rss feed built in that will grab information off our website about current interest rates. It needs to be able to export information the user enters in into xml or some format to be submitted to lenders online. It needs to be able to allow the user to update online when we need changes made. It should be able to pull a google earth sattelite image and map when the user enters in an address for the property. It should have a wizard to walk the user through a series of steps when analyzing a property. These steps would include, property information, unit information, income, expenses, lending information and a summary. Once this information was entered for the property it should be able to create a series of reports that the user chooses. The user needs to be able to organize properties into folders similar to itunes and playlists. The user should also have a library of all of their properties. I need this to be fully packaged as an executable and ready to distribute as well as the full source code for the project. Email me if you have more questions. I can send over our fairly complete spec sheet and help answer any other questions.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Nov 2, 2005 3:50:36 PM:
Thank you everyone for your quick responses. I am looking for a property analysis tool for analyzing real estate investments. This would have several features.
1. be able to enter in property information
example: price, listing company, property name, number of units, rental amounts, vacancy rates, debt coverage, manager fees, utilities, laundary income, etc... this would be a fairly long list organized into 3 sections, income, expenses and debt.
2. be able to get reports on the performance of the property based on the data entered.
example: pdf report that I can give to a bank showing graphs, or debt coverage ration, vacancy loss, monthly net income, gross operating income, comparision to investing in a cd yielding 5% or something, cash on cash return, annual property operating data and pictures of the property and description. There would be several graphs and reports I would like to give the banks in a pdf form.
3. Be able to store mutiple properties in the system.
example: I want to store several properties organized into groups into this program. such as arizona group has 5 homes that I can then click on to get the data for the home I click on.
4. Be able to backup and save database and export to csv or xml.
These are some of the features I'm looking for, I would like a price based on that information and an estimated turn around time. I need full ownership of the program. You can email me if you need more specific information.