We would like help with installing an Ad Management System to our website ??" [[url removed, login to view]]
We have already tried openx and had many problems, so we are looking for someone who has good experience in installing and running ad management systems. The website already has 13 banner zones allocated so it is just a matter of recommending the best software to use and helping with the installation.
Recommend and Install Ad Management System to our Website
We would like to install an Ad Management System to our website ??" [[url removed, login to view]]
All Famous Quotes is a site dedicated to famous quotes with many different categories, and has approximately 100,000 impressions/month.
We have already tried openx and had many problems with the system slowing down all our websites on our server and several times during the week that it was installed we had to restart the servers as all our websites were down.
Openx should now be uninstalled from our servers by the programmer that put it up. (hasn't been done at the time of writing but should be done when the job is ready to be started)
**Who we are looking for.**
I am looking for someone who has good experience in installing and running ad management systems and can give me advice on which system is best.
We will be selling cpm advertising, monthly contracts and perhaps even ppc advertising. Most likely we will test a number of different options and even our own affiliate programs.
Our website has 13 ad spaces already set up and ready to go (which have been temporarily taken down until this project is started):
* 1 x 468x60 banner top right
* 5 x 125x125 banners in the right hand panel
* 6 x text links in the left hand panel
* 1 x 728x90 bottom banner
I have had difficulty deciding which ad management system would suit our website best so I will need some advice.
The features that I would prefer in an ad management system are:
* Does not slow the site or server down
* Easy to use admin panel
* Real time stats
* Real time stats for advertisers (advertisers to have their own log in page if possible to look at stats. I understand that some ad management software has this ability).
* Integrates with any of the 3rd party advertising brokers
* Free, or at least inexpensive software.
As this is new to me, I would appreciate more advice about what other features are useful for ad management systems.
**Work Involved (Summary)
* Recommending an ad management system for us to use.
* Installing (if software) or integrating (if we are not hosting the software) the system onto our website ??" [[url removed, login to view]]
* Setting up the whole system and helping with the initial setting up of cpm advertisers on our site. (get actual cpm advertisers on our site up and running) A quick guided tour on how to use the system to get me started.
* Support after the setup for any problems or troubleshooting that needs to be done until the system is working satisfactorily.
**Questions I have**
In your bid, could you please let me know:
1. Price (of course)
2. What ad management system you would recommend and why
3. Any questions that you may need to know about our website etc to make a decision.
I hope I have answered the Requirements Interview questions properly. There may be a few more technical questions you have that I may not know, but I can ask our programmer who has built most of the site. (The reason why he is not doing the job is because he does not have experience in ad management systems)
Looking forward to your bids.
[[url removed, login to view]]
Global Secrets International.