I need to create a
site with the following functionality:
Job Seeking Features
* Search jobs
* View all jobs posted by a specific employer
* Find out how often your resume was viewed by interested employers.
* Set up job notification agents to automatically get matching jobs by email everyday.
* Submit your resume to any registered employer from your account with one click.
* Make resume searchable or unsearchable
* Update your profile at any time.
* Subscribe/unsubscribe to the mailing list from your account.
* Email a specific job to a friend.
* Retrieve forgotten passwords by automated email.
<[url removed, login to view]>
* Search resumes by date range, geographic location, industry, Job type and keywords.
* Add, edit and delete jobs from your account on the fly.
* Find out how often each posting has been viewed by job seekers.
* Build your company profile and upload a company image or logo.
* Professional display of job searches and resume details make for easy reading.
* Sign-up for multiple resume notification agents to automatically receive matching resumes by email everyday.
* Resumes sent to employer are saved in private inbox for viewing at a later time.
* Ability to display resume details in a 'printer friendly format' without any images/colors for easy printing.
* Ability to easily sign-up online for Memberships, Job packages, job postings or resume database access.
* Automatically receive automated emails notifying of expiring jobs or expiring memberships to give the chance to renew online
* Broadcast e-mails
* Add, edit, and delete jobs/ employers/ job seekers/ job categories on the fly.
* Add, delete web site polls for interactive surveys with job site visitors.
* Get general statistics reports
* CMS features
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
windows 2000/windows 2003