We currently have an inhouse MS Access database application which is used for customer relationship management amongst other things, including:
- log customer support calls,
- log reported software errors,
- log software development requests,
- log customer maintenance payment schedules,
- log customer training schedules
- log customer account management
The database currently contains around 30 tables, 90 queries, 100 forms and 60 reports.
This MS Access system need converting to a new Oracle 10g Web Based system so it can be used from multiple offices around the world.
The new system must be totally secure, complete with different levels of user access.
The current system has been attached below.
NOTE: Most of the sensitive data has obviously been changed to protect our customers.
Once the project is complete, the source must be completely available, for us to amend any additional changes at a later date.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
The current MS access application need to be converted to an oracle 10g database and oracle 10g forms (web based) front end. Although php, .net or asp front end would be considered providing the oracle database remains.
The system is to be run on a windows server 2003 network across about 20 machines all running windows xp.