I have an intranet application that allows intranet members to share events, documents, calendars, discussions, etc. I would like the intranet to support email reminders for events and popup alerts for a variety of user-selected events.
1. Event Reminders. The event application allows an event to be created and assigned to a number of individuals or a group of individuals. I need the event to also allow an email reminder to be sent to the participants at a user-specified timeframe before the event. This timeframe can be 5 min to 5 days as specified by the user.
2. Alerts. I would like the intranet to alert users whever new content relevant to them is posted to the intranet. For example, the intranet has an eform capability that allows an electronic form to be sumbitted by someone and routed to someone else. The submission of the eform would generate a popup alert on the form recipient's screen informing them that they have a new eform.
For example, I use Yahooo Messenger for IM and Yahoo for email. Whenever I receive a new email, I get a popup telling me that I have new email regardless of whether I am logged into my Yahoo email account. I envision the intranet alerts to function in a similar fashion.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Windows 2000 Server
SQL Server 2000
Exchange Server 2000