Hello, even if I told that bid is $10, you will get much more: budget for this project is over $1000.
I sell privacy software "PS". I'm preparing new version of this software and I need your help. As you know, software like mine is a tracks eraser. It finds and removes tracks stored by Windows and other applications. Simple example of tracks is autocomplete fields in Internet Explorer and temporary internet files, cache.
The problem is that my software supports very small amount of tracks that deleted in other applications.
But "PS" can support plugins: EXE program that delete tracks in some application, should be placed in a special folder and it will be launched during "PS" cleanup. So, the tracks that plugin deletes will be deleted.
Here is what I have for you. I need more plugins to clean tracks in softwares that currently does not supported by "PS". Here is the steps of work:
1. YOU CHOOSE THE SOFTWARE that you want to create plugin for.
2. You find tracks that this software stores and email me for approval (tell me which software and which tracks).
3. You create VB6 code to remove this tracks.
4. You get reward $10 for each plugin you create.
To start just make first plugin, and I will pay the bid price of $10 to you. Then, send me more plugins and I will pay you via bonuses ($10 each).
Only one coder will be choosen! So the whole software world may be yours and there is a lot of work to do.
For which software you can do a plugin and get reward?
1. Software that you can do plugin for must create tracks (log and store user activity, such as cache, temp files, autocomplete e.t.c.)
2. This software must have at least 100 000 downloads at [url removed, login to view] library Requirements for plugin listed in "deliverables" section.
Plugin sample attached - it deletes WinRar tracks. IT IS SIMPLE as other plugins for other software you may create.
Requirements for plugin:
1. You must deliver VB6 (preferable) or C codes, and I will compile the EXE.
2. Your code must delete ALL tracks in the software that you choosed.
3. Your code should not damage the work of the software you choosed.
4. No messages during your code work, in case of error - resume next.
5. If no parameters passed to command line to your plugin - the code should not work
6. Your plugin should start cleaning only if "c" parameter passed to command line
7. After work is done your plugin must create temp file with word "OK" as shown in attachment
8. Should work at any Windows OS, at least 90%
9. Plugin cannot contain additional files, only one EXE
10. DO not use non-system DLL's and OCX's AND API's
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables): a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment. b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP