On defined set of applications (Realhound, REA, ACT), there is a need to have an additional icon next to minimize, maximize and close buttons in windows title bar. It will be desirable to have this button on selected screens within these applications. When this button is clicked, a program written in c# should be invoked. The program to be invoked is a program written in c# that runs in systray at present and when clicked opens a windows form with captured information from source screen (on which the button was clicked).The executable of the program to be invoked can be [url removed, login to view] utility must run on XP and vista on default themes that ship with the [url removed, login to view] can visit<[url removed, login to view],2817,2015170,[url removed, login to view]> to read more
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
1. ACT!. A 30-day trial version of ACT! 2008 is downloadable from <[url removed, login to view]>. A complication here is that there are several versions of ACT! in use. We'd need to support from ACT! 6.0 to 2008.
2. REA. This is an ACT!-like contact manager designed specifically for commercial real estate. It has a good number of users in the industry, although nowhere near the 100,000 they claim on their website. A 30-day trial is available at <[url removed, login to view]>.
3. RealHound. This is another ACT!-like contact manager made for the CRE industry. It has a growing user base. A 30-day trial is available at <[url removed, login to view]>.