1. Decode any media type for which a codec has been installed - video &
2. Serve single frames out of any encoding based on input time code or
relative frame number - especially out of MPEG video and audio types.
3. Fetch a frame from an uncompressed AVI/ MOV file, and substitute it
directly into the stream at the same time code with an alternate specified
bitmap without requiring reencoding of the whole stream (for uncompressed
4. Display spectrum/ graph for a audio file or sound component of a
multiplexed AV file in a frame accurate manner - all sound parameters must
be visible in the graphical depiction and must be editable (such as pitch/
frequency, amplitude, channel designations, etc)
5. Reencode edited data as any popular media type (such as MPEG1/2, VOB,MOV, AVI, WAV, etc)
This should suffice for the purpose of a rough quote. Detailed specs etc.
can be assumed to be provided. What would be required is full handover of
all source and rights, plus object code - may be the whole thing as a VCL
for Delphi 3 onwords including v7 for cross platform develp on Linux.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
windows, mac, linux