1. Decode any media type for which a codec has been installed - video &
2. Serve single frames out of any encoding based on input time code or
relative frame number - especially out of MPEG video and audio types.
3. Fetch a frame from an uncompressed AVI/ MOV file, and substitute it
directly into the stream at the same time code with an alternate specified
bitmap without requiring reencoding of the whole stream (for uncompressed
4. Display spectrum/ graph for a audio file or sound component of a
multiplexed AV file in a frame accurate manner - all sound parameters must
be visible in the graphical depiction and must be editable (such as pitch/
frequency, amplitude, channel designations, etc)
5. Reencode edited data as any popular media type (such as MPEG1/2, VOB,MOV, AVI, WAV, etc)
This should suffice for the purpose of a rough quote. Detailed specs etc.
can be assumed to be provided. What would be required is full handover of
all source and rights, plus object code - may be the whole thing as a VCL
for Delphi 3 onwords including v7 for cross platform develp on Linux.
windows, mac, linux