I am looking for someone who is experienced in deploying J2EE components on most of the application servers out there.
More specifically, I have a J2EE resource archive, complying to the Sun JCA specification, I've tested it on one application server, and I need to get it working on most(known) application servers available on the market.
This should be(I think) a not so difficult task for someone experienced in J2EE deployment. Basically, the process will be the following:
* I will send you the resource archive that I have, which I've already tested on JBoss
* You have to deploy the resource archive on the following application servers: WebLogic, WebSphere, JOnAs
- if additional alterations to the resource archive are needed, you should make them and also inform me about them.
* for each of the above-mentioned application servers, after you deploy successfully the resource archive, I will need you to present me a document - not something formal, but something like a readme - which will contain all the steps required to deploy the resource archive on all the above-mentioned application servers.
* basically, the final goal of this "project" will be for me to know how my resource archive is deployed on the WebLogic, WebSphere, JOnAs application servers. After this is accomplished, I will consider the project complete.