I need a rather simple windows application that can be controlled via a webpage. What this app must be able to do is two tasks:
1. Edit a specified textfile (.txt)
2. Restart other programs (SRCDS - Source Dedicated Server)
In short, from a webpade I must be able to tell this program to modify a textfile and/or restart another program running on that server.
Server is running Win XP.
1. It must be easy to specify which program will be restarted when requested.
2. It must be easy to specify which textfile (and what in that file) will be modified when requested.
3. Some kind of security needs to be implemented, i.e. the app will only accept requests from a specific page. I am open for sugestions here.
Please note that you are free to mold the GUI into any shape you want, as long as it is simple to use.
Webpage must be written in PHP.