This system is designed to serve as a backup to our spam firewall. We currently relay email for our clients via a Barracuda Spam Firewall. All of their domain MX Records are pointed to our Barracuda Appliance. If the device fails, they will no longer receive email. Our goal is to have a backup system that will ensure email delivery. We do not need any of the anti-spam or anti-virus systems that the Barracuda has as this is strictly an emergency system should the barracuda device fail as it will be replaced within 24 hours.
PLEASE VIEW THE DETAILED APPLICATION DOCUMENT ATTACHED FOR EXACTLY WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR IN THE COMPLETED WORK.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
***Application Development and Platform Requirements***
- Run on Windows 2003 Server Service Pack 2 with IIS
- Written in C# or .NET
- Run as a Windows Service and should not require interactive login
- Management should be Web-Based
- Configuration files should be XML