1. Need text chat, audio chat, file transfer, white board, desktop application sharing functionality
2. Must be able to save text chat, audio chat, white board sessions in the background as users are using the application. Would prefer that the session is recorded as wmv file so that the user can play the session back from their hard drive.
3. Whiteboard should have a redo, undo function and should provide the same tools as in MS paint brush.
4. Must be a peer to peer implementation with users logging onto a directory server to authenticate and then search / connect to each other. The directory server could be as simple an implementation as a MS SQL table with email address, name, address info. etc.
5. In peer to peer mode it will be used between two users
6. Target platform will be Vista, Xp, 2000, 2003
7. Would prefer that it is written in C, C++, C#, Flash (in that order)
8. Upon delivery and payment we expect to get source code with documentation for the project. If you decide to use third party codecs for compression then we need to know what those are and where they are purchased from.
9. Must work between two phyically separate office locations where you may have a router doing Network Address Translation.
10. Need to make sure that people do not need to open ports on their routers / hardware based firewalls in order for this system to work.
1. Ability to do peer to peer web cam/ video streaming. I am not sure how you will provide recording functionality for a web cam session on top of what you are providing in Step 2 (Phase 1).
2. Allow one user to host multiple sessions (e.g. conference). E.g. a host could be the presenter and shut up / kick out troublemakers or send private chat to one of the participants.
3. Encrypted sessions
4. Be able to send data packets in compressed mode
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Win Xp, Vista, 2000, 2003