I'm currently looking for a coder to had enhancement to a smart phone alarm that I started developing a few weeks ago. The project would be for smart phones running windows mobile 5 or 6. The application is build on the dot net compact framework using c#.
**What the application currently does:**
* Allows the user to create alarms that are stored in an xml file
* Alarms have a title, a date, and a time
* The main screen will list out the alarms grouped by day and list the time of day it is set for
* If the alarm is less then 1 hour away the time switches to a count down timer
* From the main screen you can add time to the alarm (ie. 15 mins from the time it is set for)
* From the main screen you can change alarm to a time from the present time (ie. 15 mins from now)
* From the main screen you can delete an alarm
* From the main screen you can edit an alarm
* From the main screen you can create a new alarm
* When an alarm is up it will make the phone vibrate every minute for 5 minutes
* After 5 minutes it will vibrate every 15 minutes until the pass due alarms are deleted or the time is adjusted
**What enhancements am I looking for:**
* A menu item to bring all passed due items up-to-date
* A form and system for assigning category’s to alarms
* A form and system for assigning icons to category’s and displaying them on the main screen
* A system for sorting / filtering alarms by category
* Adding support to store xml on storage card
* A system for repeating alarms
* A way for the application to run on turning on the phone
* A way for the application to signal alarms even if it is not running
* A way to store delete alarms
* A way to phrase delete alarms after a given time
* Add sounds to alarms
* A way to select between vibrations and sounds for alarms
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows Mobile 5
Windows Mobile 6
Dot Net Compact Framework