Interested in developing a system with the following properties
sms to web
user sends sms content across. This content will have text and geographical information ie city or state or zip code or any combination thereof
"text text text text, Seattle, WA"
"text text text text, 98052"
the web end needs to parse and store content as an xml file.
including senders phone # (actual or encrypted)
web to sms
be able to send sms or call the user
The tasks would involve 2 phases
A) back-end sms2web2sms system
B) front end content display/management
Whats listed above is a skeleton of information that I need to have the coder think about before responding. In addition, here are some coder qualities that I would really like.
- This is going to be a non-profit effort, therefore, I am not bound by an rigid rules. Creativity is welcome
- Coder needs to provide annotated content, be responsive to questions. Suggestions are welcome.
- Please bid only if you are confident of completing the task. Upon bidding please send a brief summary of your past experience and how you feel you would tackle this problem. ie A short "I can do this" will not cut it.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
- that is not bulky to handle.
- that can be tweaked on a later date.