Our company requires a software architecture document to be created for the next generation of our network management platform.
The software architect must be familiar with J2EE and MySQL. Also, you must be familiar with RUP and UML.
Use Cases, a Supplementary Requirements Document, and a generic vision/architecture document already exist. Using these documents and by receiving input from us, you will be expected to create a software architecture for our system.
It is imperative that you either live in the Netherlands, or that you can easily travel to the Netherlands. (E.g. Belgium, Germany, UK) Our system is complex, thus discussing the architecture in person is expected.
To give you an approximation of the size of the project, there are about 50 Use Cases that need to be analyzed for the architecture. There are also about 8 components to the system, of which 1 is remotely deployed. (On another system)
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
2) Coder will agree to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement, as well as a Non-Compete Agreement, providing confidence that the information revealed during this project will not be used to create a product or service for any competing firms for a period of at least 2 years.
3) The software architecture to be delivered will consist of text and UML diagrams. The UML diagrams will detail the following models: The Package Model, the Component Model, the Class Model, and the Deployment Model.
4) The software architecture to be delivered will detail a functioning software system and will be logically coherent. It will follow the Use Cases, Supplementary Requirements, and Logical Architecture provided by the Buyer.
The software architecture is for the following sort system:
- J2EE server
- Java struts, JSP, or JSF front-end
- MySQL database storage
- Consists of multiple remote components, communicating with a central server.
The architecture is based on:
- RUP, using UML