You must sign agreement transferring all rights to me.
This project is to write windows software clicking vote button on 1 website using http proxy to click from different IP addresses (should be also option to switch off proxy)
To click on vote button script must login into a site as member and only after that click on vote button.
Each member can click on vote button only once so software have to login in, click on vote button, log out, than close internal browser and then start over for each member data.
Script should have import function to import from csv file logins and passwords and those logins and password should be use to process votes.
Should have “add login?? to manually enter login data
Should have delete login, delete all logins
Export of logins to CSV file. Import should add new logins to existing once.
If logins does not work login should be disabled. Should be button to list all disable and deleted all disables logins.
Progress bar with number of vote processed and pause, resume and stop buttons.
Project save/load (should store input data and how many vote clicks on button already processed if stored during pause)
During clicking through proxies software should disable not working proxies which timeout.
Software should cycle available proxies when login and clicking on vote buttons.
Input other then login/password list:
- ULR of link for which related vote button should be clicked. (page with vote buttons have number of links with related vote button)
- ULR of page on which is above ULR with related vote button
- Number of votes to process (which must be equal or smaller that number of imported logins)
- use proxies on/off
- import proxy servers from csv
- proxy timeout in seconds. If proxy does not respond before timeout elapse proxy should be disabled.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).