Needed, a program to compare two spreadsheets and output the result to a third
I have a spreadsheet from my supplier that shows all their product current prices and stock levels. I have a spreadsheet that shows all my active items on eBay. I need to know which items on my active items spreadsheet that have changed prices or are out of stock. I need to do this for several different suppliers with slightly different spreadsheets.
I also need to have a list of new supplier products for consideration as new items that I might carry but not any that I have already decided to not carry. The key for all this would be the supplier part number that appears in all spreadsheets. This would also pick up any items that were out of stock but now are again available.
Here’s how I want it to work
1. I download “xxx Supplier’s Spreadsheet??
2. The program compares this spreadsheet to my “Rejected Item Spreadsheet?? (This is a spreadsheet that I make up has all the items I have already decided to not sell from this supplier)
3. The result is the “Current Supplier Item Spreadsheet??
4. The “Zero Stock Items Spreadsheet ?? is compared by the program to the “Current Supplier Item Spreadsheet
5. Items still out of stock are ignored but those now in stock are sent to the “FileExchange Upload Spreadsheet?? and removed from the “Zero Stock Item Spreadsheet?? and the “Current Supplier Item Spreadsheet??
6. I download the “Actives Spreadsheet?? from eBay
7. The program compares the “Current Supplier Spreadsheet?? to the Actives Spreadsheet?? and outputs zero stock items and price change items with the new price to the “FileExchange Upload Spreadsheet?? and a “New Item Spreadsheet??
The zero stock items are also sent to the “Zero Stock Spreadsheet"
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Internet Explorer, Windows XP, Microsoft Office Excel .csv and .xls, & Visual Basic.