I need a script(s) that will automate the backup process of my SQL server database application. The script should perform the following functions:
1. Perform weekly full backup of specified SQL Server databases (currently there are 2 user dbs) and related system databases.
2. Daily incremental backups of the same.
3. Weekly backup of a virtual directory.
4. Daily incremental backups of the same
5. The backup files need to be transmitted to another machine for offsite backup. The backup machine name or ip address should be easy to change.
6. Email notifications should be send upon successful completion of the script and or if there are any issues.
7. The script must be scheduled to run automatically.
8. Included in this is a written process to recover the databases and the files stored in the virtual directory.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Windows 2000 Server
SQL Server 2000
Exchange Server 2000