I need a programmer with advanced math skills to write a program that delivers predictions for different sports. i need the program to generate predictions based upon the criteria (Front Loaded Power) i have attached. i need the program to be very versatile, whereby i enter the following:
1. the # of teams in the league
2. a separate "page" for each team in the league which has the game by game results for each game completed. (see attached)
3. for each game not yet played, a predicted % team will win matchup (see attached)
4. "expected" wins, "expected" losses for each remaining game (see attached)
5. i need a main page with the leagues teams, and their power ratings. on this page i need a "predictor" where i can enter in any 2 teams and it will give me a predicted outcome. part of this equation must be "home field advantage" in points, which i enter and is factored into the prediction.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
windows xp and 2000 professional