Looking for a proof of concept. Essentially, need to be able to select a given full-screen game window and play a video ad in that window.
For example, download any casual game from [url removed, login to view] -- and play the game in full-screen mode. The required program must do the following:
- Take a snapshot of the current game window.
- Take the video from a streaming advertisement such as this:
<[url removed, login to view];c=1604/8;d=12;w=336;h=280>
And play it centered inside the game window for 15 to 30 seconds. The game must still be in full-screen mode.
- All other mouse or keyboard input to that window should also be disabled while the ad plays.
- The ad itself must be clickable and open the required link if clicked on.
- When the ad is complete, the previous game window image should be restored and full control should be given back to the game.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) Visual Studio 2005 sln files and all associated resources
b) Documentation explaining how to use program
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Must run on Windows 2000 and greater, including Vista