To create a two types network filter :
1. Network source filter - encoded.
2. Remote client filter- pushsource filter to decoded.
The video is encoded by MPEG4 or MJPEG .
The network filter can also be adjusted for frame rate and size of the video.
It has two option for streaming :
1. Multiuser login
User requires to key IP address , port number
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Using C++ language
Directshow filters creation.
Windows operating system for XP or higher.