Design a template for a condo development Web site. The design will need to match an existing brochure which will be sent to the designer in PDF format. The site will basically just be an electronic version of the brochure.
The navigation must be consistent on the home page and all other pages. We want all pages accessible from all other pages. To accommodate this, the navigation will work best on the left side. We want static HTML pages (no rollovers, etc.).
Home page design:
This site design is for a prestigious condominium development in a prestigious community. The home page for this site will not need to “sell?? the actual condos, but rather sell people on the lifestyle of the particular community and all that comes with living there when they buy one of these condos. The details on the condos themselves will be shown on the other pages of the site.
The Home page is essentially an electronic version of the first two pages of the brochure. On one page is an aerial photo of the community. The other page is basically a bullet list of the top six selling points --- very simple.
Essentially, the Home page design must present the same info consistent with the brochure, as well as a navigation scheme that can be used on every page of the site. We basically just need the template designed.
We will supply the designer with the names of the buttons for the navigation and the PDF brochure photos/content.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Complete Home page design
5) Template for secondary pages of the site
6) Provide photoshop documents with all layers/fonts intact
7) Provide HTML page with images