1. Stand alone windows text reader program
2. Ability to browse and load rtf files.
3. Files should retain there original formatting in viewer
4. Admin should be able to change the zoom and horizontal and vertical settings and store these settings.
5. Admin should be able to click on certain words and set times when these words will be highlited (every 5 minutes or every 20 seconds etc.). Admin should have ability to choose the highlighting [url removed, login to view] settings should be stored.
6. User will be prompted to click on a word. The users response(the word and it's numerical position in the diocument will be stored in an array and compared to the admins word list.
[url removed, login to view] lists files and settings should be stored in one file that can be named and chosen from a list there by loading them on to the screen.
8. Only admin has ability to change document.
9. Code should contain explanatory comments.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
preferably windows 98 through vista and mac but not necessarily mac and 98
either adobe flash or [url removed, login to view]