I would like to have a time and sales window that interfaces with my Trading Platform. The API documentation can be found here. You must sign up as an API developer, which isn't to difficult:
<[url removed, login to view]>
1) I would like an application written with VB2005 that allows me to interface with the live quotes of the trading instrument I have selected.
2) I would like a window that provides a time & sales list when price and/or Volume meets certain criteria which is set by the user.
If I select the volume as a variable, then only trades greater/less/equal to the level specified are added to the display list. It needs to display last trade time, last trade volume and last trade price.
Time Volume Price
14:32:02 100 1425.25
14:32:02 300 1425.25
14:32:03 100 1425.25
**NB: PLACE A BID OR ASK A QUESTION
IF YOU SEND A COMMENT WITHOUT A SPECIFIC QUESTION IN REGARD TO THIS REQUEST IT WILL BE IGNORED.**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
1) Windows XP Home Edition
2) Program written in VB2005 or C#