1. An add-on to timesheets so that user specified line classifications also is available for automatic import into projects the same way that the line classification named 'standard' works.
2. An add-on to timesheets which will automatically import timesheets into projects.
**Full job description:**
**Specification for Project Server development**
* An add-on to timesheets so that user specified line classifications also is available for automatic import into projects the same way that the line classification named standard works.
* An add-on to timesheets which will automatically import timesheets into projects.
* The source code is handed over to CBS and CBS retains all ownership of the source code.
* The license for the source code is solely decided by CBS.
**User specified line classifications
**Today time spent on projects can only be imported into the project if the line classification is named standard.
The feature we want to have added is the ability to be allowed to use any name for a line classification and at the same time have these lines automatically imported into the project by using the Project Server import functionality.
Eg. Line classifications with other names than standard must behave in the same way as line classifications named standard.
**Automatically import timesheets
Today the user needs to manually import every timesheet into the projects after save and commit.
We want to have an add-on to Project Server which automatically imports the users timesheet into the projects when the user presses save and commit.
If a user should need to revoke a previously imported timesheet all time spent imported into any project must also be revoked.
In the users view of all her timesheets an extra column is added which shows status for the timesheet.
A timesheet can be in two states: imported or revoked. So the status for a timesheet will either be imported or revoked.