I currently have an online fantasy college game site at [url removed, login to view] & am looking to add to the game/site & make some changes.
Here are the additions/changes I am looking for:
- clean up the site, including: change all the page headers & moving the basketball pool currently on the home page to a (new) separate page??" display only
- Build in banner advertisement & ad management
- Build in a blog
- Build in weekly game based on current game - players would have to choose the winner of - 5-10 predetermined games which would be scored using the same scoring system as the current game
- E-commerce capability ??" I believe some work has already been done on this
- Create (simple) reports from MySQL data & build in password protected web page for data reporting
Time is limited, so the work would have to be completed rather quickly. **Maybe it would be possible to use Joomla ([url removed, login to view]) for a CMS system to manage content & banner ads?** Not sure I will have everything on the list done right now, so please break down the costs of the different portions. If you have the capability to only complete only certain parts of the job, please feel free to bid on them separately/on their own ??" I might consider parsing out this whole project. For some parts of the job, I would expect documentation so that I could troubleshoot / make changes on my own after the project is completed. Thank you for taking a look at this project!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).