This bid requested is amended to be simpler. Please read carefully.
The aim of this application is to extract the subtitle part of a video file (in .flv format, all from [url removed, login to view]) so that human staff can then write the text of the subtitles). Subsequently those text subtitle file can then be translated into another language.
A sample 20 seconds .flv file is attached. Take a look first so that you'll understand what I write hereafter.
What this program is and should accomplish:
1. This is to be a desktop program, using any language (Flash, C++, whatever)
2. It asks for a .flv video file and allow user to pick from a folder.
3. It then ask user to privide 4 pieces of information, being the (x,y) position of the lower left cornor, the height and length of the cutout area
4. It then proceed to cut that area out of every frame of the video file.
5. Note each second of video typically has 25 frames. So one miniute would mean 1500 or so cut-outs. A 10 minute Youtube video will have a miximum of 15,000 cutouts.
6. The important thing that the program should do is not only to keep track of those cut-outs, but also the 'time' of the frame. The time should be accurate to .1 second (example: 01:25:10).
7. alternatively just keep track of the frame number of each cut-out
8. The program should find a way to store those cuttings and the time (pr frame number) information of each cut-out. Perhaps output to a folder with all those cuttings in .jpg with file name showing the time of display is the simplest way.
Thus conclude the phase 1 of this program.
***this is the only request of this bid at this stage. The following text and the complete spec is to be for a subsequent 2nd or 3rd task. Right now just quote me for the spec above.*****
The second part of the program is to display those cuttings in a way that user can visually decide see the cut-outs and make edition. The program should do the following:
** for the rest of the spec please see attachment**
** important, in the attached spec the phase 1 is done much more elaborately. Now I decide to simplify this program. So for the phase 1 part of the program, the above 8 point statement is what I want **