Good day- Thank you for looking at my project posting. My goal with this post is to gain some interest in working on my project. I am not posting the actual project here at this time. I am going to post the project (possibly privately) to all individuals that respond to this bid request. We are hoping to find some CTADE experts who can help us with this project and offer support after the project is complete. There is no need to give your bid at this time. There will be more specific information to come the week of June 4th.
Here is a basic outline of our feature drive program:
We used a Envox CTADE 8.4 to create a demand dialer for our business. Now we want to expand our business to accommodate other business users via a secured internet link, to link to our CTADE server and also demand dial.
Right now the network consists of:
(1) Windows server 2003 running ISA 2006 as the firewall
(1) Windows server 2003 running Envox CTADE with 4 D\4 PCI Intel dialogic cards installed
(1) Windows server 2003 acting as the voice storage server and FTP server.
We are looking to program a web page which our clients can authenticate to our server on and access the given choices/files on the ctade demand dialer.
All specifics for this project will be given when I change the posting to accept bids. Please share with me your CTADE success and other background information if you wish to bid on this project.
The timeline for this project is for completion in the next 45 days.
Thanks in advance
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows server 2003, IIS, Active directory, CTADE Envox 8.4 and voice recognition is a plus.